The area women in Japan and around the world want to slim down the most is their thighs. Japanese women are not the only ones worrying about their thighs growing out of proportion.
It's not your fault that no matter how hard you try losing weight the part that always gets left behind are your thighs. As much as you would like to believe that you are using your thighs enough per day so you don't get fat; working this area of your body is said to be difficult to say the least.
Slimming down your thighs is hard. Going on a diet and doing aerobic exercise is not going to make a dent in your thighs, unless you take proper care of your thighs beforehand.
When conventional diet and exercise don't cut it, adapting your routine to target you thighs is a must.
In this Slism, we will discuss techniques that you can do, starting with an easy to do therapeutic massage that anyone can do, to better target hard to get areas such as your thighs that women have been trying to get to for ages.
Slim done faster by adding massages to your routine
Accompanying regular exercise with complementary therapeutic massages is a good way to cut away at subcutaneous fat, more effective than exercise done alone. In particular, subcutaneous fat, the layer of fat located nearest to your skin, which is close enough to be affected by massage therapy.
Is there something extra that I could be doing to help slim down my thighs?
Many women suffer from swelling edema in the legs. This swelling negatively affects your metabolism, making notions such as trying to shed of pounds of fat hard and even impossible without prior treatment. It could be said that this swelling could be the reason why many people struggle with their weight.
Give your thighs what it needs to burn fat faster with therapeutic massage to improve blood flow in your legs!
Read next instructions on the massage that is going to help you burn fat faster and sit better in a chair, i.e. the benefit of good circulation.
How-to Therapeutic massage for your thighs
Cutting down fat in your lower body starts with daily therapeutic massages to improve your chance when on a diet and exercising. Just getting started out may be time consuming considering you are learning something new; however after you're finished doing this simple massage becomes second nature.
When is the best time of the day to massage my legs for best results?
It doesn't matter that much where and when you do this massage; however for best results doing it in the tub or after taking a bath is known to be most effect and possible a must if you are serious about losing weight.
- Slide your hands across your thigh in the adjoining part closes to your knees. (Use the opposite hand to apply little pressure while performing the massage)
- Grab hold of progressing toward the middle of the thigh performing a massaging motion loosing up your legs. (Don't forget to cover all areas of your thighs including: the top; the sides; and the bottom sharing a face with your behind)
- Squeeze out in a motion resembling removing water from a wash cloth massaging through fluids in your thighs, coving the front, sides, and back for a full thigh massage.
- Stroke your thighs from bottom to top (where your thighs meet your waist) softly. (Do this section of the massage imaging taking waste (toxin) deposits out, detox you thighs. Start at the calf and end at the top of your thighs for a detoxifying leg massage to aid in more effective fat loss)
Women are more likely than men to put on weight below the waist
When compared with men, women are put on subcutaneous fat easily and very seldom that they put on visceral fat.
Subcutaneous versus Visceral Fat
- Visceral Fat
- Often associate with common health related illnesses, visceral fat doesn't stand out much, which is why many people don't notice at first.
(Found to accumulated in the areas around the midsection of the body)
- Subcutaneous Fat
- Less likely to be a contributing factor to disease, however subcutaneous fat stands out more easily than visceral fat. (Easy to accumulated below the waist)
The reason why women are more prone to putting on subcutaneous fat below the waist is mostly due to the inner working of female hormones.
Is there a way to prevent my hormones from turning my thighs into tree trunks?
Female hormones are what the body uses to keep women looking like women do, an indispensable hormone for women hoping to retain their feminine looks.
Besides making women more (beautifully) women-like, female hormones have a known effect of making the body put on excess subcutaneous fat, especial in the lower body.
In addition, when women undergo pregnancy preparing for bring new life into the world, women are even more likely to put on fat in these areas. This fat is seen as the necessary energy to give birth and raise a newborn through infancy. This approach would be very helpful in the past; however today with food more plentiful than the past, there should be no reason you should be running out of energy.
The fact that subcutaneous fat is easy to put on, but harder to keep is understandably something that could be bragged about. Hold your horses ladies, there's more!
Women put on subcutaneous fat in their thigh more than any other area of the body. That's why just by putting the work in with your hands, its gives you what you need to target easy to gain areas like your thighs.
Note that the same technique can be used in other areas of the body such as your calves and ankle area. Feel free to make alteration when necessary to fit your personal needs.