As you age you become more wary about your metabolism. For women excess flesh, flab starts to show in around your body in unprecedented places. Your metabolism isn't what it used to be. Would it be nice not to worry like you were when you were young? Worrying about it isn't going to make the flab go away.
Quick lose hip and back flab
If you are worried about how to lose excess flab around your body, what you need to do is start exercising a little to boost your metabolism. Also if you are in your prime, you should exercise regularly to prevent flab from showing up in your later years or even sooner if you are not careful.
In this episode of Slism, we will introduce some exercises that you can do so reduce loose back flab, hip flab, similar to arm flab exercises discussed previously. Now here's your chance to get rid of loose flab around your body without even going to the gym. Find out how women in Japan are keeping flab of their bodies.
Worried About Loose Flab? Workout Routines to Getting Rid Of Flab That Work
When hear the word flab, what comes to mind is the extra flesh that accumulates in your body. Before you think that of this flab as being extra, let's take at a few exercises for getting rid of flab from the Japanese diet.
Exercise Removing Flab from your Back
- Spread out your body laying down on flat surface.
- Bring your arms in front of your body applying full extension.
- Raise your head and shoulder above the floor elevating your right arm and left leg. Alternate and do the same movement on the other side elevating your left arm and right leg above the floor.
- Repeat the movements in step 3 alternating between sides for 30 to 60 seconds with increasing speed maintain smooth rhythm throughout the exercise.
Exercise the Flab off Your Lower Back
- Lay down on a flat surface place the palms of your hands together near the wrist hiding your fingers just as if you were to clench your fist. Place your chin on top of your hands
- Have someone support your by holding your legs in place so that they don't come off the floor. If you don't have anyone to hold your legs find something to keep your legs down.
- While exhaling, elevate your upper body (arms, head, and shoulders) above the ground concentrating on lifting your belly button off the floor.
- Slowly lower you upper body back down to the floor.
For best results, do 3 sets with 10 repetitions. Raising your upper body of the floor and back to the floor is 1 rep.
Blast Away Flab from Your Waist and Hips
- Sitting on the floor place your legs in front of your body supporting your upper body with your arms behind your body.
- Slide your foot towards your core so that you knee is left in a bent position
- Bring the knee up the foot you have elevated over your other leg towards the surface of the floor as far as possible.
- Slowly return your leg back to its original position.
Do 10 repetitions per knee finishing with 1 to 2 sets to completion.
When crossing your knees over concentrate on twisting at your hips and waist to stretch your body. However, you should refrain from overdoing it. This is not only potentially painful but doesn't exercise your body the way you want to. In that respect, go as far as it feels good stopping when you begin to feel uncomfortable.
What Is Flab? In Fact It's The Fat You Knew All Along...
When you go on a diet, what you want to get out of the deal is to drop pounds of fat. The fat in your body isn't just in one place. In fact, it is most often the case that it is evenly distributed throughout your whole body. So what about flab?
Most flab that can be found on your body is in fact a neutral fat known as triglyceride, a substance that plays an active rule in the creation of fat in your body.
Neutral fat in the form of flab gets stored away while you eat through the consumption of sugars, carbs, and fat stored away in your liver. Fat stored in your liver is then used in emergencies when your body has no other choice.
For example, when you burn off more calories than your body has creating a negative balance in energy, the neutral fat stored away in your liver gets broken down into energy to metabolize. You see why neutral fat, the energy your body has stored away for emergencies is so important.
As crucial to the body that neutral fat is there are still some areas you need to be concerned about. The calories you eat and excess nutrients absorbed by your body reaching your fat stores, ultimately appearing as flab throughout your body.
In particular alcohol consumption can be the blame for unwanted flab showing up in your body because as it's broken down in your liver it is more than likely to find its way into neutral fat. That is why drinking is associated with weight gain and should not be underestimated as a cause for getting fat.